Display - Prepayment with initial order. Credit extended to advertisers with prompt payment record. Late charges will be assessed on past-due accounts. Classified - Prepayment with initial order. Orders for less than $30 are strictly prepayment in advance. Credit or larger orders will be extended after establishing proven payment record. Mastercard, American Express and Visa accepted. All payments outside the U.S. should be made by credit card or a check drawn on a U.S. Bank.
- Publisher will not be bound by any conditions appearing on order blanks or copy instructions which conflict with any provision contained in its rate card or with its policies.
- Frequency rates are available when space is contracted in advance for 12 issues, 24 issues and 36 issues. Ads can begin with First, Second, or Third issue. No rebates. Front and back covers must be contracted in advance, no cancellations.
- Advertisers billed at contract rate who fail to fulfill such contract will be short-rated.
- Orders accepted are subject to change in rates upon one month’s notice from the publisher. However, contracts may be cancelled at the time the change in rates becomes effective without incurring a short-rate adjustment, provided the contract rate has been earned up to the date of cancellation.
- Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severely liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.
- Publisher does not assume responsibility for the contents of advertisements, and all representations or warrants made in such advertising are those of the advertiser and not of the publisher. Publisher is not liable to advertiser for any misprints in advertising not the fault of the publisher. In such an event, the limit of the publishers liability shall be only the amount of the publisher’s charge for such advertising.
- The publisher assumes no liability if for any reason it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
- No cancellations/changes in orders accepted after closing dates.
- Page number or position on page is not guaranteed.
- The publisher assumes no liability for any errors in orders received by telephone or after the first run on all other orders.
- All advertising is subject to publishers approval. The publisher reserves the right to reject advertising which he feels is not keeping with with the publications standards.
- Contract advertisers are entitled to one complete change of copy every three issues. When change of copy is not received by closing date, copy ran in previous issues will be inserted.
- After first run, publisher does not accept responsibility for mistakes in ads.